DNA, the Universe & Everything Else > The Hitchhiker's Guide to DNA's Works

And Another Thing

(1/2) > >>

Kilman:
I'm not sure if this is the right category, since it is not actually written by Adams, but...

We are only a couple weeks away from the release of And Another Thing.  Personally, I am not sure I can read it.  I am not trying to knock Colfer or anything, it's just that it doesn't seem right.  The characters and universe have a personality that came from Douglas Adams, and I really don't want them altered in my mind by someone else.  Simple as that.

Anyone planning to rush out and get this?

Grate Oracle Lewot:
I want to read it to see what it's like, but I'm not expecting it to be as good as if DNA had written it. I don't really know what to think--I never do: that's why I have to just read it and judge afterward. (Somehow I thought we already had this topic, but I guess that was a different forum. I forget what I said wherever that was.)

Teatime:
Oh, I do want to read it. If you can't get any brand new DNA, a fanfic's the next best thing in my oh so humble opinion.  ::)

Salty_Jon42:

--- Quote from: Grate Oracle Lewot on September 26, 2009, 01:35:52 AM ---I want to read it to see what it's like, but I'm not expecting it to be as good as if DNA had written it. I don't really know what to think--I never do: that's why I have to just read it and judge afterward.
--- End quote ---

That's pretty much exactly what I'm going to be doing. 

Grate Oracle Lewot:
So, has anyone read it yet? :P I keep forgetting to look for it. I'll try next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version