DNA, the Universe & Everything Else > Everything Else

Happy Holidays?

(1/36) > >>

Grate Oracle Lewot:
Not much going on here anymore, but if anyone's there, I'll offer a Merry Christmas, or whichever holiday you prefer. :)

Kilman:
I'll take some Merry Christmas or whatever kind of holiday cheer you are handing out.  :D

I was out of town for a while, hence the unwashed spam postings that lingered on the site.  I'll go clean that up now.  

Yea, towel day discussion is a bit slow at the moment.  I still haven't had time to learn how write the code for some of the improvements I would like in place here before spring.  And I still have to contact related places to establish links.  I guess that is what New Year's resolutions are for.

Grate Oracle Lewot:
Well, we know what DNA wrote about New Year's Resolutions (if we've read the Salmon of Doubt, that is), but good luck anyway. It's Christmas Eve Day where I live, so I can officially say Merry Christmas now. So Merry Christmas. ;)

Kilman:
Merry Christmas!

Which reminds me... I still don't own a copy of The Utterly, Utterly Merry Comic Relief Christmas Book.  Does anyone have this, and would they recommend it?

VogonGirl:
I'm so happy for what I got today! :)   Thank you DAD!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version