Towel Day > Towel Day Pictures

Towel Day 2011

<< < (4/7) > >>

Teatime:

--- Quote from: Grate Oracle Lewot on May 25, 2011, 11:03:55 PM ---I did take pictures, but I left the little cable to transfer them from my camera to the computer at home (as opposed to at college, which is where I am). But I don't have classes on Fridays, so I can have the pictures up by tomorrow, I promise.

--- End quote ---

I hate cables. I'm always losing the one I need for the particular device I need it for and they aren't interchangeable. Reminds of of what Douglas Adams wrote about "dongly things" except I think he was talking about the plugs you need for things if you travel to different countries. But never mind, it's the same problem, isn't it?

Grate Oracle Lewot:
That's why, with video games, they've moved to a lot of wireless stuff. But I guess the problem is that, in order for a camera to wirelessly connect to a computer, every kind of computer would have to be able to recognize every kind of camera. I think that must be why they still need a cable. Then again, I think at has to do with "drivers"... I don't know. But I'll have pictures tomorrow.

VogonGirl:
Today I was walking around with my sister (we got so board we had a towel fight every few minutes).  As we walked I saw a woman and I thought of last year’s stranger with towel, so I went up to her, asked her if she could hold my towel while I take a picture, she took it, I took a picture of her and afterwards me and my sister explained what stranger with towel is and Towel Day.

Teatime:
Wow, you're such the ambassadors for Towel Day!  8)

Kilman:

--- Quote from: Teatime on May 25, 2011, 11:55:44 PM ---... However, towels make good dust cloths.
--- End quote ---

I see you noticed that I also use dust in my interior decorating.  Fortunately my library is my library and neither wife nor kids are permitted to clean it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version