DNA, the Universe & Everything Else > The Hitchhiker's Guide to DNA's Works

Doctor Who

<< < (4/6) > >>

Kilman:
Hmmm, the big question for me...  Having never read any Dr. Who books, and having not watched any Dr. Who since the Tom Baker days, should I be reading this?  Will it just seem too disconnected for me and so not very satisfying?  Or will I get sucked into the Dr. Who universe, a veritable black hole of time?  Most likely I will go for the grand stall by putting it off until an undetermined later date.

Teatime:
Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting for everyone else to read it so I can buy a used book for less than 10 bucks. Even the Kindle version is $12.99. 

Teatime:
And I think you should be watching the newer episodes. I resisted for a long time because I loved the old ones and I didn't like the idea of the Doctor having a romance with his companions. I mean, the first Doctor was a grandpa for goodness sake!

I'm pretty hooked now.  :)

Kilman:

--- Quote from: Teatime on July 30, 2012, 03:48:57 PM ---I think you should be watching the newer episodes.
--- End quote ---

That would be the black hole of time I mentioned if I get caught up in the new series.  We have every episode since the series started back up in 2005 on DVD.  If I start watching, I'd have to watch them all.

Teatime:
Oh wow, you could just take a few weeks and totally veg, doing nothing but watching from William Hartnell on up through Matt Smith. LOL ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version