DNA, the Universe & Everything Else > Everything Else

Serious problems

<< < (2/5) > >>

Kilman:
Just an FYI - all messages posted from the 10th to 22nd are gone on this site.  Now it will be that much longer before FallingWhale reaches hitchhiker status.

Kilman:
And Lewot is no longer a Hooloovoo...

Kilman:
OK, spam and spam accounts gone.  Registration turned off for the moment.  Will see what Donna comes up with.

Grate Oracle Lewot:
I think somebody turned on the Improbability Drive before we were fully back to normal. :o

Teatime:

--- Quote from: Kilman on June 24, 2011, 11:30:24 PM ---Teatime, you appear to have been the first person to post a message on this version of the site (after the problem started on the 10th) back on the 22nd.  Prior to that, we had noticed that you hadn't responded to several posts and it seemed odd.  Perhaps you were taking a break, and perhaps you never saw those messages because you were in this alternate universe.  Around the 16th or so, I asked if you wanted to be a mod to help fight spam.  Then a few days ago I posted some funny (ok, maybe not so funny) observations about your 7 random facts on your blog.  If you were visiting Towelday and never saw either, then maybe you have been here while the rest of us were conversing on the other version.  

Anyway, still working on this.  Going to clean up around here to make things less offensive (spam).  I will post updates periodically.  Donna contacted me and hopes to get a chance to look at it tonight.  Hopefully I am just paranoid and there is a perfectly good explanation for all this.

--- End quote ---

Weird. I didn't see anything but a bunch of spam. I don't remember exactly the date, but I got a bunch of messages in a row abot replies and they were all spam, but nothing from you. Figured I'd wait for you to  clean it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version