Author Topic: Game Demo Thing  (Read 18035 times)

VogonGirl

• Vastly Hyperintelligent Pandimensional Being
Re: Game Demo Thing
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »
This is a fun game. ^^  I got to levle two on the first world.  But then speedy keeps falling off the cliff. :D
"In order to do something that you couldn't do before, you have to do something that you can't do." -Dr. Michael Bolin

Grate Oracle Lewot

• Global Moderator
  • Hooloovoo
    • The 19 & 1/42 Deaths of the Grate Oracle Lewot
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
This is a fun game. ^^  I got to levle two on the first world.  But then speedy keeps falling off the cliff. :D
He does that. :P He's harder to control, but he's kind of better since he can attack monsters from underneath.
". . . We realised we had been myopically shortsighted to think this thing was just an adding machine. . . . So we began to develop it as a super typewriter. With a long and increasingly incomprehensible feature list. Users of Microsoft Word will know what I'm talking about."

--Douglas Adams

Kilman

• Global Moderator
    • davidakilman.com
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
Stuck at level 4, world 1 - not sure when I will get another chance to play (probably months).  The game is entertaining so far.
"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

VogonGirl

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
Yeah, it is really fun. :)  I'm stuck at levle three world two now.
"In order to do something that you couldn't do before, you have to do something that you can't do." -Dr. Michael Bolin

Grate Oracle Lewot

• Global Moderator
  • Hooloovoo
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 07:15:02 AM »
Okay guys, I finally got Youtube to work after many failed attempts, so here's a video of the last level. Well, not quite the last level, but certainly the hardest one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcaSanJ0fWk&feature=youtu.be
". . . We realised we had been myopically shortsighted to think this thing was just an adding machine. . . . So we began to develop it as a super typewriter. With a long and increasingly incomprehensible feature list. Users of Microsoft Word will know what I'm talking about."

--Douglas Adams

Teatime

• Global Moderator
    • A Fortnight of Mustard
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 04:29:42 PM »
That's so cool, Lewot! I love the monster mom. "My babies are not destructive. They're just playful."  :D  LOL
"And time began seriously to pass."
from D.G.H.D.A.

http://afortnightofmustard.blogspot.com/
http://catholiconceagain.blogspot.com/
Syzygy's just this book, you know?
http://www.facebook.com/Syzygy42

Kilman

• Global Moderator
    • davidakilman.com
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2012, 06:19:59 AM »
Wow, my Jumpy and Speedy skills never look that smooth.  I die a lot.
"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Grate Oracle Lewot

• Global Moderator
  • Hooloovoo
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »
What happened, you see, is that I had to test the game so much that I inevitably became too good at it for my own good. It's kind of hard to enjoy it now because I've been over every nook and cranny a million times. That said, I just played that level again today and I died a lot more in the battle. If Judy loses her fireball powers, she can't get them back without exiting and redoing the entire level, so Monster Mom becomes much harder then. (Well, mainly the orange arm, with the spikes on top.) Anyway, Super Speedy also helps :P The level is a whole lot harder without that. Judy can't go Super, though.

--Douglas Adams