Author Topic: Towel Day 2017  (Read 14630 times)

Kilman

• Global Moderator
  • Vastly Hyperintelligent Pandimensional Being
    • davidakilman.com
Towel Day 2017
« on: May 24, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »
Happy Towel Day!

Towel Day has arrived in Asia and parts of the Pacific.

Don't forget your towel today (or tomorrow, depending on your time zone).  And feel free to post your Towel Day pictures or to say hello.
"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Donna

• Administrator
  • Strag
Re: Towel Day 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »
...and it is pouring down rain here!  Good day to have a towel handy I guess.  Happy Towel Day to you to!!

Kilman

• Global Moderator
    • davidakilman.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 11:23:09 PM »
We took pictures this morning, but I have since encountered a series of technical challenges rivaling the legendary babel fish dispenser in the Infocom game.  This may take some time...
"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Kilman

• Global Moderator
    • davidakilman.com
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 05:58:06 AM »
The pictures are coming - promise.  It probably won't take me that long to work out the technical problems, but I just don't have any time.  The pics likely won't get posted until after my daughter's wedding next week.  Every time I get something done, two new tasks replace it.  And then little unexpected things pop up that need attention.  For instance, this evening I discovered several black widow spiders just outside the front door.

Kilman

• Global Moderator
    • davidakilman.com
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 07:05:52 AM »
...finally (Yes, I know, generally boring pics, but pics none-the-less)