Author Topic: Towel Day 2019  (Read 58 times)

Kilman

• Global Moderator
  • Vastly Hyperintelligent Pandimensional Being
    • davidakilman.com
Towel Day 2019
« on: May 25, 2019, 02:04:09 PM »
Happy Towel Day!!!

While we haven't had much traffic here lately, Towel Day continues to thrive across the world and the internet.  Today I will continue working on a novel that I started earlier this year and hope to have finished by the end of summer.  So, I am mostly hiding out with my towel deep down in the writing bunker (actually a converted fall-out shelter constructed in the 1950s that is now my office/library).  I will post some pictures this evening after picking up one of my kids at the airport (I'm not much for selfies and prefer festive company for my Towel Day photos).

Enjoy the day and don't forget your towel!

"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Kilman

• Global Moderator
  • Vastly Hyperintelligent Pandimensional Being
    • davidakilman.com
Re: Towel Day 2019
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 02:54:51 PM »
I'm still waiting for my Towel Day photos (on someone else's phone).  In the meantime, here are some pictures from a third generation Towel Day participant (my first grandchild).

Here we see her attempting not to be seen by her father by not being able to see him.  It fails, thus proving that her father is smarter than the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.  She is forced to flee at close to light speed, or at least faster than the camara shutter.

"That really is truly amazing. That is so amazingly amazing I think I'd like to steal it." - Zaphod Beeblebrox